The Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs purchases goods to operate 4 state veterans homes, veterans cemetery, and offices, contracts for services to veterans & their families, as well as for construction. All companies, individuals, and non-profits are encouraged to compete for business with the WDVA.
To do business with the State of Washington and WDVA, a company must be an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES).
- Veteran Owned Business Certification
- Resources for Veteran Owned Businesses
- State Agency Reporting Information
- Business Diversity Inclusion Plan
- Governor's Subcabinet on Business Diversity
Capital Planning & Development
- Forecast – 29 Sept 2023
- WVH: fire alarm replacement. Planning process begins in September.
- HB1390, District Energy Study, energy efficiency audit. Process begins September
- WVH: Laundry building HVAC upgrade. Planning process already started, with audit underway.
- WSH: O'Connor Hall roof replacement. Process starting in September.
- WSH: Wander Management System. Awaiting quotes.
The following information is available to all businesses for planned WDVA contracting opportunities. The information provided assists with acquisition planning by helping vendors learn about potential contracting opportunities early in the procurement process.
Forecast data is based on the best information available at the time reported. Data is for planning purposes only, does not represent a pre-solicitation synopsis and is not a solicitation by the WDVA to procure goods or services. All projected procurements are subject to revision or cancellation.
4 Skilled Nursing Homes
- Orting - Washington Soldiers Home (WSH)
- Port Orchard - Washington Veterans Home (WVH)
- Spokane - Spokane Veterans Home (SVH)
- Walla Walla - Walla Walla Veterans Home (WWVH)
1 Veterans Cemetery
- Medical Lake - Washington State Veterans Cemetery