WDVA is Open to Serve Veterans & Their Families
As we progress to different phases in the Safe Start plan for Washington State, we will keep you updated on when our office locations will again be ready to welcome in-person clients. Until then, WDVA still has team members ready to schedule virtual or phone meetings with Veterans and their Families to help them connect to their earned benefits.
- Olympia Central Office: Please Call for an Appointment...1-800-562-2308 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- King County Service Center:...206-454-2799
- Spokane Veterans Service Center: Operations are on-line and email only...509-477-3690 or VetStudy@spokanecounty.org
- Transitional Housing Programs: Admissions determined on a case-by-case basis...360-895-4371
- HVRP/DOL-VETS: Online delivery of services...Johnste@dva.wa.gov
- Catholic Community Services of Western Washington (CCSWW): 253-259-4870
- WDVA at the VARO: Available by phone/email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State Veterans Cemetery: Providing interment services for Veterans and eligible individuals. WDVA is limiting attendees to groups of 30 or fewer immediate family members only, in accordance with state directives. Contact 509-299-6280, fax 509-299-6286 or email email@example.com for additional information.