All Transitioning Servicemembers, Have You Filed Your VA Claim Yet?

Are you a servicemember preparing to separate or retire from military service?

If so, Contact us NOW to Get started on your Pre-Discharge Disability Claim. 

You must file your Pre-Discharge claim between 90-180 days before separation. 

Contact Shawn Prescher at 253.281.8311 or


File your VA claim flyer