July 2018 - June 2019
As a result of VIP services:
112 veterans transitioned to employment
208 assisted with homeless, eviction, or foreclosure prevention
27 Transitioned to education
50 assisted with prevention of utility shut off or turn back on
16 assisted with transportation needs
The Veterans Innovations Program (VIP), was created to provide assistance to veterans facing financial hardships who served on or after September 11, 2001.
- Washington Resident.
- Served on or after September 11, 2001.
- Served under honorable conditions.
- Is experiencing financial hardship where income is not sufficient to meet basic needs.
- Presents a discernable positive outcome.
- Request is within the grant funding capabilities.
- Submit complete application packet with required supporting documentation.