The Washington State Military Spouse Licensing/Credentials is comprised of representatives from the Washington Student Achievement Council, Employment Security Department, Department of Health, Department of Licensing, Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, military installations in our State, Department of Defense, and other partners.
2022 Strategies Include:
- Collaborate on informing credential portability legislation.
- Develop unified information materials.
- Convene subgroup on marketing credential-related education programs.
- Promote an “Ask the Question” initiative.
- Outreach to the major military installations across Washington to potentially include resource/hiring fairs, speakers, and town-hall style conversations.
Meetings occur every other month in January, April, June, August, October, and December.